Powered by Blogger.

Pink Colony in Harbour Town


One things for sure: I love Lilly & nautical background. I purchased this Lilly shift dress in Pink Colony from Belk while in Hilton Head. It was love at first sight and it having been on sale, I simply couldn't pass it up! Later in the week my mom & I ventured down to Harbour Town for the sole purpose of taking photos for the blog. I am so, so happy with how these photos turned out & I hope you enjoy looking through them! Enjoy!
 

 
 
My mom is getting really good at taking actual, 100% candid photos and I couldn't be happier because I'm a sucker for a good candid.
 
 
 




Another candid :)



vineyard vines & Lilly Pulitzer in one photo, oh my goodness!



I loved how the dress stood out against the water so we had to venture down to the small beach to shoot the majority of the outfit photos.







xoxo,